This program is designed to provide learners with a rapid access to the core technologies of Cisco CCNA and CCNP for the internetworking and security Management.
Throughout the program, learners will
• be able to design and implement an optimized network
• organize network address space resources efficiently
• understand the advantages and disadvantages of various routing protocols and be able to apply them appropriately
• manage advanced network traffic control
• be able to design best firewall deployment strategy and implement advanced security mechanism for an organization
• a rapid access to the core technologies of Cisco CCNA and CCNP for the internetworking and security Management.
• extensive hands-on internetworking configuration labs will be conducted
• a working system in the lab is expected to be working the same as in real physical Cisco networking world due to the use of Cisco simulator.
Duration: 5 days
Delivery method: On-campus and remote
This course is broken into the following core learning topics:
● Scalable Network Design
● Advanced IP Addressing
● Routing Fundamentals
● Interior Gateway Protocol (RIP2, EIGRP, OSPF)
● Route Optimization
● Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
● CCNA Security Basics (Firewall Design and Deployment)
By completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Organize network address space resources efficiently
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of various routing protocols and be able to apply them appropriately.
- Be able to design a network that can automatically allocate IP addresses to the computers/PCs connected to the network by using DHCP server and application of various routing protocols in a practical network
- Be able to perform network traffic control
- Be able to design network security management strategy including firewall deployment and management according to its organizational security demand